Grand Cru Silent Auction 2018
200. Beauty and the Best!
Hello, Napa Valley! Pay homage to this great wine producing region with 2 magnums of Rombauer Chardonnay and 3 bottles of Conway Cabernet.
- Rombauer, Chardonnay, 2016, Magnums (2 bottles)
- Conway Wines Cabernet Sauvignon Atlas Peak 2009 (3 bottles)
Contributed by: Conway Wines, Margi Heater
201. Mark Herold White Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 Magnum
100% Napa Valley. 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. 100% fantastic. Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate awarded this wine a whopping 95 points and described it as “…a powerhouse of a wine that is succulently soft, seamless and elegant. Every sip beckons another … and why not? This sexy femme fatale will seduce your palate over the next 25 plus years!” Three cheers to the highest bidder of this fantastic bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Mark Herold White Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 Magnum
Contributed by: Mark Herold Winery
202. Touchdown in Walla Walla! Tour Pepper Bridge & Doubleback, for 4!
- Private Tasting at Doubleback Winery
- Tasting and Tour at Pepper Bridge Winery
The world-class wine tasting region of Walla Walla, Washington is a gorgeous, 4.5 hour drive from Bend. Make your next trip to this bucolic area even more delectable with visits to Doubleback Winery, owned by Bend resident and former NFL quarterback, Drew Bledsoe, and Pepper Bridge Winery, an icon in the Walla Walla Valley.
To take home tonight:
- Doubleback Vintage Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla 2015 Magnum, signed by Drew Bledsoe
- Pepper Bridge Winery Merlot Walla Walla Valley 2011 Magnum
Please note: Please call 509-525-3334 to book your Doubleback tasting. Please call 509-525-6502 to schedule Pepper Bridge Tour (please give 2 weeks advance notice). Both tours are good through July 2019.
Contributed by: Doubleback Winery, Pepper Bridge Winery
203. Bella Vineyards Big River Ranch Zinfandel Magnum
The family operated Bella Vineyards is a producer of small lot wines with an emphasis on big returns. One such return, the Big River Ranch Zinfandel, comes from grapes planted on the Big River Ranch vineyard in the Russian River Valley back in 1905! You don’t want to miss a wine with 100+ years of heritage! Taste for yourself why Bella Vineyards is frequently lauded by Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate.
Savor this Bella Vineyards Big River Ranch Zinfandel Magnum with Etched Wooden Box.
Contributed by:Bella Vineyards & Wine Caves
204. Pedroncelli Winery Extravaganza!
Let’s go to Pedroncelli Winery!
John Pedroncelli Sr. purchased a vineyard and winery in Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley in 1927. Nine decades strong, Pedroncelli remains a family-owned and operated winery with a dedication to making fine wines! Enjoy this very special VIP winery visit for 6 with Julie Pedroncelli. The tour includes a vineyard experience, special tasting in the Barrel room, and alfresco lunch (weather permitting) on the Bocce court.
To take home tonight: Logo wear from Pedroncelli Winery including an apron, t-shirts, golf shirts and baseball hats.
- One case of Pedroncelli Winery Three Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County 2013 Magnum
Please note: Please schedule tour one month in advance and on a mutually agreed upon date. Spring, Summer or Fall are the best times of year to schedule. Certificate must be present for redemption. Email Julie to book at Julie@pedroncelli.com or call (707) 857-3531.
Contributed by: Pedroncelli Winery
205. Insta Party Pack: 4 Magnums and Catering
Let’s get this party started with a few magnums and a $250 catering certificate to Bleu Bite Catering!
Don’t worry about a thing… all you need to do is invite the guests!
To take home tonight:
- Head High Wines Red Blend 2013 (2 Magnums)
- Head High Wines Red Blend 2014 (2 Magnums)
- Bleu Bite Catering Certificate, $250!
Contributed by:Three Sticks, Head High Wines
206. Magnum of Leonetti Cabernet Sauvignon
In 1906 Francesco and Rosa Leonetti established the Leonetti farm in the verdant Walla Walla Valley. Today, their great-grandson, Chris Figgins, continues the family’s agricultural legacy as the winemaker of Leonetti Cellar, a Washington State wine icon. We are very lucky to have procured this special bottle – a magnum signed by Chris Figgins – of Leonetti Cabernet Sauvignon. You will be even luckier when you win it!
- Signed Leonetti Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla Magnum
Contributed by: Steve & Pam Cappy
207. Meet Quivira in Sonoma!
Quivira intensely embraces the relationship between place and product. Winemaker Hugh Chappelle and viticulturist Ned Horton work with a shared wine vision that begins with precision grape growing and a winemaking philosophy showcasing a light touch. The result? A breathtaking tasting experience in the Dry Creek Valley of Sonoma County. Between sips enjoy the opportunity to learn about the winery’s commitment to sustainability through maximizing the relationship between farming, wine, and culture.
VIP Tour with Estate Grown Wine and Food Tasting for up to 6 people. Bonus: each couple takes home 4 bottles of wine after the wine tour!
To take home tonight:
- Quivira Magnums (3 bottles)
Please note: Reserve by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
Contributed by: Quivira Vineyards
208. Aubert Lauren Chardonnay Vertical 2013-2015
Don’t miss this critically acclaimed palate pampering! This offering includes 6 bottles of Aubert Wines Lauren Chardonnay — 2 from 2013, 2 from 2014 and 2 from 2015. The 2013 received 98+ points from Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate. Pretty impressive, but the 2014 bested that with a nearly perfect score of 99 points by the same publication. The 2015? It blew them both away and was awarded a perfect score of 100 points. . Wow, wow, and wow… treat your taste buds to these three vintages of Aubert Lauren Chardonnay, generously donated by longtime KIDS Center supporters.
- 2013 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Sonoma Coast (2 bottles)
- 2014 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Sonoma Coast (2 bottles)
- 2015 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Sonoma Coast (2 bottles)
Contributed by: Bob & Carolyn Dietz
209. The Littorai Collection
Littorai owners Heidi and Ted Lemon describe their wines as “driven by the personality of the site rather than regional characteristics.” A small, family-owned and operated winery, Littorai Wines produces vineyard-designated Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the true north coast of California: the coastal mountains of Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. This collection of Littorai wines will appeal to those interested in the sensory nuances between Sonoma Coast vineyard sites. Perfect for any wine lover!
- Littorai The Haven Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- Littorai Hirsch Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- Littorai The Pivot Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- Littorai Platt Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- Littorai Mays Canyon Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
Contributed by: Bob & Carolyn Dietz
210. Two is Better Than One! Magnums are Better Than None!
Bouchaine is the oldest continuously operating winery in the Carneros District. Though their wine making predated the District’s reputation for great Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays it certainly contributed to the reputation’s development. We are magnificently happy to have a magnum of Estate Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Napa Valley to offer for your sipping pleasure.
- Bouchaine Vineyards Estate Chardonnay Napa Valley 2014 Magnum
- Bouchaine Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir Napa Valley 2014 Magnum
Contributed by: Bouchaine Vineyards
211. Williams Selyem Wine and Allocation List Access
Williams Selyem Winery began as a simple dream of two friends, Ed Selyem and Burt Williams. started weekend winemaking in a 1979 garage. It took less than two decades from their first commercial vintage in 1981 for them to create a winery of international acclaim. Their cult status has made a place on their mailing list (aptly known as “the List”) extremely difficult to come by. But not for you. Sip the new standard for Pinot Noir in the United States and enjoy immediate access to the Williams Selyem Mailing List! ” This auction lot features 6 bottles of wine including a magnum, a double magnum, and a Bordeaux Jeroboam. Bonus: a tour and tasting for 4 at Williams Selyem Winery in Healdsburg.
To take home tonight:
- Williams Selyem Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2015 (3 bottles)
- Williams Selyem Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2015 Magnum
- Williams Selyem Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2015 Double Magnum (3L)
- Williams Selyem Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2015 Bordeaux Jeroboam (5L)
Contributed by: Williams Selyem Winery
212. Chardonnay Lover’s Dream…
- Ramey Hyde Vineyard Chardonnay Napa-Carneros 2013 Magnum, signed by David Ramey
- Ramey Platt Vineyard Chardonnay Sonoma Coast 2013 Magnum, signed by David Ramey
- Ramey Ritchie Vineyard Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2013 Magnum, signed by David Ramey
- Ramey Woolsey Road Vineyard Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2013 Magnum, signed by David Ramey
Contributed by:Ramey Wine Cellars
213. Bringing Santa Barbara Back – A full case of favorites from Cork & Barrel 2016
Feeling nostalgic for the 2016 Cork & Barrel featured wine region? We get it. It was great! That’s why we are offering this very special case of 12 Santa Barbara wine country wines! From the inky purple Cambria Tequsquet Syrah with its hints of blueberries and mocha to the exquisite Sanford Pinot Noir from the Sta. Rita Hills, this mixed case of whites and reds will throw you back to the tastes and times of summer 2016!
- Cambria Chardonnay St. Maria Valley 2014
- Cambria Pinot Noir 2013
- Cambria Tepusquet Syrah 2013
- Martian Absolute magnitude Gamay Noir
- Martoletto Merlot Sta. Ynez Valley 2014
- Nielson Pinot Noir Sta. Maria Valley 2014
- Presqu’ile Rosé of Pinot Noir Sta. Maria Valley 2014 (2 bottles)
- Presqu’ile Sauvignon Blanc Sta. Maria Valley 2014
- Sanford Chardonnay 2013
- Sanford Rosé of Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills 2015
- Sanford Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills 2012
Contributed by: Cambria Winery, Martian Ranch & Vineyard, Martoletto Winery, Nielson Wines, Sanford Winery
214. Two Magnums of Brittan Pinot Straight Out of McMinnville!
“For years, I have dreamed of making Pinot Noir in Oregon. In 2004, Ellen and I purchased the 128-acre hillside outside of McMinnville. From this site I believe I can produce unique wines, wines that speak of this place.”
Robert Brittan, Founder
The Basalt Block and Gestalt Block Pinot Noir wines by Brittan Vineyards represent two batches of wine from the same vineyard. The Gestalt Block comes from exposed blocks in the vineyard and the Basalt Block from the parts of the vineyard that have the heaviest concentrations of broken basalt. Taste the difference environment makes in these two magnums of Brittan Vineyards Pinot Noir! To complement your Oregon wine tasting pleasure, enjoy two gorgeous New World Pinot Noir glasses made by the Riedel wine glass company.
Take home tonight:
- Brittan Vineyards Basalt Block Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2013 Magnum
- Brittan Vineyards Gestalt Block Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2013 Magnum
Contributed by: Brittan Vineyards
215. Mauritson Wines Tour, Tasting & Lunch in Sonoma… & Magnums!
Clay Mauritson, owner/winemaker of Mauritson Wines, is a 6th generation Mauritson. The Mauritson family has been farming in Sonoma County for 150 years. Clay’s great-great-great grandfather first planted vines on the Rockpile valley floor in 1884! You will learn, first-hand, what makes Mauritson Wines so important to the Sonoma wine industry on this tour and tasting. What a treat to experience the history of Sonoma County wine through the lens of a multi-generational owner! This auction lot includes a private tour, tasting, and lunch for 6 at Mauritson Wines.
To take home tonight:
- Rockpile Winery Zinfandel Sonoma County Westphall Ridge Vineyard 2015 Magnum, Signed!
- Rockpile Winery Black Sheep Zinfandel Sonoma County 2015 Magnum, Signed!
- Rockpile Winery Zinfandel Sonoma County Cemetery Vineyard 2015 Magnum, Signed!
Please note: To schedule tour and tasting contact Mauritson at email@example.com or 707-431-0804, subject to availability.
Contributed by: Mauritson Family Winery
216. SIMI Cabernet Sauvignon – a Vertical of Magnums!
Founded in 1876 by Giuseppe and Pietro Simi, this Healdsburg landmark was integral in establishing the Sonoma County wine landscape. We are very pleased to be able to offer a vertical of SIMI Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon magnums for your sipping pleasure!
- Simi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 Magnum
- Simi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 Magnum
- Simi Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Magnum
Contributed by: Simi Winery
217. Bendistillery Party Pack!
Sometimes there’s just no place like home!
- Crater Lake Handcrafted American Gin
- Crater Lake Handcrafted Pepper Vodka
- Crater Lake Handcrafted Hazelnut Espresso Vodka
- Crater Lake Handcrafted Vodka
- Crater Lake Handcrafted Sweet Ginger Vodka
- Crater Lake Handcrafted Straight American Rye Whiskey
Contributed by: Bendistillery
218. Love Laurel Glen!?!
“Laurel Glen… and its estate Cabernet Sauvignon is at the top of the qualitative hierarchy.’ – Robert Parker
Laurel Glen Vineyard, one of the Sonoma wineries represented at this year’s Cork & Barrel, has a multi-generational wine story.Peter B.F. Sichel, father of Laurel Glen Vineyard owner/manager, Bettina Sichel, was responsible for making Blue Nun a household name in America! Bettina continues the family wine tradition as the steward of Laurel Glen Vineyard, a Sonoma Mountain estate. Laurel Glen has generously donated a fantastic auction lot including a vertical of wine to take home this evening and a VIP tour, tasting and dinner at the winery in Glen Ellen, California.
To Take Home Tonight:
- 6 vintage vertical of flagship Laurel Glen Vineyard Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014-2018
- Vertical is packed in a custom wooden keepsake box
- Library Tasting at Laurel Glen Winery for 4
- Dinner at Laurel Glen Winery for 4, with the general manager and owner, Bettina Sichel
Enjoy this delightfully hedonistic flavor adventure at the intimate, beautifully appointed Laurel Glen Vineyard Tasting Room in Glen Ellen, California.
Please note: Tastings are by appointment. Please call 707-933-9877 or email Bettina@laurelglen.com to schedule your visit. Good through August 2019.
Contributed by: Laurel Glen Vineyard
219. Rodney Strong Spectacular!
Rodney Strong Vineyards was the 13th winery bonded in Sonoma County some 55 years ago. Today, RSV remains a family-owned stronghold and staple of quality oriented wine production in Sonoma. Winemaker Greg Morthole is here at Cork & Barrel to represent the winery this year! Enjoy a vine-to-table experience for 4 where it all happens in Healdsburg.
- Vine to Table Experience for 4 at Rodney Strong Vineyards
To take home tonight:
- Rodney Strong Vineyards Reserve Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2014
- Rodney Strong Vineyards Reserve Pinot Noir Russian River Valley 2014
- Rodney Strong Vineyards Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2013
- Rodney Strong, Wine Estates, Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, 2012, Magnum
Please note: A maximum of four people and reservations must be made four weeks in advance by calling Kat Hunter at 707-433-0937 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terrace is seasonally available April thru October, Friday – Sunday (dependent on weather) the winter Vine to Table Experience is available November – March, Saturday and Sunday.
Contributed by: Rodney Strong Wine Estates
220. Keller Estate Tour & Tasting and Private Car Collection Tour
Arturo Keller, a collector of vintage automobiles, discovered the Petaluma ranch in the early 80’s after driving his treasured vehicles through the hills of Sonoma on trips through wine country. This auction lot includes two passions of the Keller family: wine and vintage cars. This deluxe tour and tasting at the Keller Estate includes a behind-the-scenes peek at the private car collection on the property!
- Tour & Tasting with Tour of Car Collection
Please note: Call or email Ana Keller at email@example.com or 707-765-2117 to book experience and make reservation 3 weeks in advance of planned travels.
Contributed by: Keller Estate
221. Crushing It in Sonoma County for 4 guests for 2 days, with Limerick Lane, Mauritson, and Donelan Family Wines
- Tour & Tasting for 4 at Donelan Family Wines- Day 1
- Tour & Tasting for 4 at Limerick Lane, with lunch- Day 1
- Tour & Tasting for 4 at Mauritson, Rockpile District- Day 2
- Wine to take home from these tours!
This 2-day experience for 4 people in Sonoma will provide a personalized winery and vineyard itinerary from three Cork & Barrel winery partners with major WOW factor: Limerick Lane, Mauritson, and Donelan Family Wines. All three wineries are friends in wine and life. The synergy of this trio will make for an authentic behind-the-scenes visit through Sonoma wine country.
Restrictions: Certificate good for redemption through July 22, 2019. Orchestration of the Experience Sonoma County with Limerick Lane, Mauritson, and Donelan Family Wines is made on mutually agreeable dates with all parties. This package is for 4 people and does not include lodging. Please contact Sarah Wolcott, Winery Coordinator of Cork & Barrel, to begin planning this auction package. SWolcott@kidscenter.org. The charming town of Healdsburg, California would make a great home base for this very special wine tour of Sonoma County.
Contributed by: Donelan Family Wines, Limerick Lane Cellars, Mauritson Family Winery
222. Portland Getaway for 2!
Getaway to Portland and stay one night in a junior suite at the beautiful Benson Hotel! The Benson was voted “Best Portland Hotel” by The Oregonian in 2012. Plus, the rooms were refreshed in 2017 to capture the perfect blend of comfort and luxury. Enjoy a culinary walking tour from Forktown Food Tours which takes you to the best restaurants in town- just relax, enjoy, and bring your appetite!
Still hungry? Dine at McMenamins, a local favorite, with a gift card!
Finish your night by seeing a Portland Baroque Orchestra performance. The Portland Baroque Orchestra is a polished, professional organization within the ranks of the best period orchestras in North America and Europe.
- Benson Hotel, 1 night (room, taxes, and valet parking fees are all included!)
- Forktown Food Tours walking tour for 2
- McMenamins gift certificate, $50 (any location)
- Performance by the Portland Baroque Orchestra
- Pixy Pics gift certificate, $50 to capture these memories of your travels!
Let’s get-away to Portland!
Please note: Hotel excludes incidentals and New Year’s Eve. Offer good through July 2019. Walking tour does not include recommended $10 gratuity for your guide. Orchestra performances good through April 2019 and excludes”Messiah.”
Contributed by: Forktown Food Tours, McMenamins, Pixy Pics, Portland Baroque Orchestra, The Benson Hotel
223. The Dailey Method, unlimited classes!
Feel the burn… in a good way!
We’re ready to help transform your life. The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. Combining the best of Pilates, yoga, and ballet barre training, our classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offer extreme benefits for both body and mind.
- 1 month of unlimited classes at The Dailey Method Bend
- Dailey Method gift bag
- Dailey Method socks to use in the studio
Win this package and you will be on your way to reaching new goals, meeting new friends, and creating a healthier you!
Contributed by: The Dailey Method
224. Private Shopping Party for 10 at Hot Box Betty!
You and your friends will receive a private shopping party with Betty’s complimentary in-store wardrobe consultation and styling services! You all will also enjoy special party discounts, delicious treats, and libations.
To take home tonight:
- A Hot Box Betty favorite: Kai fragrance gift package!
Please note: To schedule Private Shopping Party, contact Hot Box Betty.
Contributed by: Hot Box Betty
225. Retreat to Portland for 2, Sophistication, Seafood & Symphony!
- The Nines, 1 night (includes parking and taxes)
- Performance by the Oregon Symphony
- Dine at Southpark Seafood
- Best of Portland Tours, your choice, for 2!
- Pixy Pics certificate for $50 to make these memories last a lifetime!
Indulge in a night of casual sophistication at The Nines. Historic in nature, yet contemporary in everything else, The Nines has rooftop views, artwork in every room, and provides luxe accommodations atop the iconic Meier & Frank building.
Select a Classical & Pop Concert performance by the Oregon Symphony! You will enjoy a delightful 2-hour performance of your choice.
Dine at one of Portland’s best… Southpark Seafood! Savor amazingly fresh seafood and produce combined with the kitchen’s passion and vision- your meal will be creative and delicious.
Enjoy your choice of any Best of Portland Walking Tours! You can choose from architecture, bridges, history, food, neighborhoods, parks, fountains or just plain “weird” places in Portland!
Please note: Hotel certificate valid for Superior/Deluxe room accommodations. Reservations must be made in advance via the Nines Executive Offices directly. Certificate acceptance is based upon room availability and the original copy must be presented at time of check in for redemption. Blackout dates may apply. Subject to occupancy. Non-transferable. Alcoholic beverages, transportation, gratuities and other incidental charges are the sole responsibility of the guest. Please mention this certificate when confirming reservation. Good through July 21, 2019. Oregon Symphony Concert must be redeemed prior to May 13, 2019. Mail voucher at least one week prior to selected concert and contact Oregon Symphony to schedule. Southpark Seafood certificate excludes alcohol and gratuity. Expires May 31, 2019.
Contributed by: Oregon Symphony, Pixy Pics, Portland Walking Tours, Southpark Seafood, The Nines
226. Tickets to the Seattle Mariners for 4!
4 tickets to the Seattle Mariners! Good for 2018 or 2019 season!
- Seattle Mariners, 4 tickets
- Fun basket of goodies!
Please note: Four tickets to a mutually agreeable game during the 2018 or 2019 season excluding the following: Interleague play, Yankees & Red Sox. Must be redeemed by August 1, 2019. Please keep this certificate and contact Whitney Kranz to make the proper arrangements.
Contributed by: BendBroadband, Rootsports
227. Corporate or Holiday Party Entertainment!
For your corporate, holiday, or just because, party!
Enjoy a one hour performance at your home or business by The Sweet Harlots and catering by Bowtie Catering!
- 1 hour performance by The Sweet Harlots
- Private catering for party of 20, including set up, delivery, and pick up the next day
The Sweet Harlots, a folksy duo, are ready to entertain at your special function and Bowtie Catering will make this party MEMORABLE and DELICIOUS!
Please note: The Sweet Harlots performance to be within 15 miles of Bend. Date and time to be mutually agreeable. Good through May 1, 2019.
Contributed by: Bowtie Catering, The Sweet Harlots
228. Cascade Twilight by Mollie Jurgenson
A gorgeous mixed media on canvas piece by Mollie Jungenson in her style of abstract naturalism comes with a certificate of authenticity from Lahaina Galleries.
- Cascade Twilight by Mollie Jurgenson
Mollie is known for her outstanding land and skyscapes. She says,”I paint with love of color, light and rich texture. Creating it is my passion; sharing it is my joy.”
Contributed by: Bob & Betsey Unger
229. Escape to Beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming for 2 with Golf!
This special package was created by our friends at First Interstate Bank and includes two nights in a Deluxe Double Queen Room at the Mountain Modern Motel and Golf at the Snake River Sporting Club in Jackson Hole, plus dining!
- 2 nights at the Mountain Modern Motel
- Golf for 2 at the Snake River Sporting Club (including golf cart and practice tee)
- Dining certificate to Picnic Restaurant/Persephone Bakery
- Gift certificate to Pixy Pics for $50 to capture and preserve these awesome memories!
Mountain Modern Motel guest rooms are designed with the adventurer in mind. The rooms are like mini-apartments with open floor plans, mini-fridges, microwaves, and practical spaces for storing your gear. Comfy linens, cozy blankets, and great bath amenities will give you just the right amount of pampering after your day of adventuring.
Experience a twosome of golf at the exclusive Snake River Sporting Club. You and your guest will golf on the world famous golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf. Ranked the #1 private golf course in Wyoming for the last 3 years by Golf Digest, the Club is matchless, just like its setting.
And for your dining pleasure, a $50 gift certificate to be used at two local “must eats”: Picnic Restaurant or Persephone Bakery!
Adventure. Nature. Golf. Replenishment. Jackson Hole!!!
Please note: For lodging, all reservations are based on availability and some black out dates will apply, good through July 2019. For golf, rounds must be scheduled in advance and you must notify the golf shop you will be using this certificate. All club guidelines must be followed. Please call the Head Professional to make arrangements at 307-200-3092. Good for 2018 or 2019 Golf Season.
Contributed by: First Interstate Bank, Mountain Modern Motel, Picnic Restaurant, Pixy Pics, Snake River Sporting Club Golf
230. Pronghorn Stay & Play!
A junior suite will be your home base while relaxing and making memories at Pronghorn! This package includes golf, dining, and pampering massages.
- 2 rounds of golf on the Jack Nicklaus course with cart
- $100.00 dining credit
- 2 – 50 minute “After 18 Swedish” massages at the spa
Let’s Stay… and play… at Pronghorn!
Please note: Forecaddie base fees and gratuity not included. Please contact reservations at Pronghorn to organize your visit at 866-320-5024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Based on availability, gift certificate must be presented upon arrival. Redeemable during the week with limited availability on weekends. Good through July 2019.
Contributed by: Pronghorn
231. Fly Fishing for 2 with Michael Divita!
Fly fishing for 2 guests on the river/lake of your choice in Central Oregon with professional guide Michael Divita of McKenzie River Guide Service! Gear and a delicious lunch is included. This will be a day to remember, plus if history is any indicator, you will come home with lots of fish!
Please note: Good through July 2019, scheduled on mutually agreeable date.
Contributed by: McKenzie River Guide Service
232. Tetherow Stay & Play
Stay and Play at Tetherow Lodge!
Enjoy 2 nights in a deluxe king or double queen room with a gorgeous golf course view. Plus, golf for 4! What a great way to “stay and play” in Bend!
- 2 Nights at Tetherow Lodge
- Golf for 4
Let’s Stay… and play…at Tetherow!
Please note: Schedule based upon availability. Not valid on holidays and good through 10/31/19.
Contributed by: Tetherow Golf Club
233. Chef’s Table and Wine for 8 at 5 Fusion & Sushi Bar!
Enjoy a Chef’s Table for 8 at local favorite 5 Fusion where you will toast with wine provided by KIDS Center!
- 5 Fusion Chef’s Table for 8
- Wine from Friends of KIDS Center
This fabulous table promises to surprise and delight as you savor fine asian-fusion culinary creations! Don’t miss this great opportunity to gather and dine with family and friends!
Please note: Contact 5 Fusion & Sushi Bar to schedule. Good through July 2019.
Contributed by: 5 Fusion and Sushi Bar, Friends of KIDS Center
234. Hobo Handbag
Hobo Handbags are functional, beautiful, and only get better with age!
Let one fit your style and your life while enjoying their unwavering commitment to create bags that only get better with time!
- 1 Hobo Handbag
We promise you will love this handbag!
Contributed by: Clementine Urban Mercantile & Hello Sunshine
235. Romantic Carlton Trip for 2…Wine, Wonder and Whimsy!
Experience a romantic get-away with wine, dining, and quaint accommodations!
- R.R. Thompson House Bed and Breakfast, 1 night
- Private Tour & Tasting at Carlton Winemakers Studio
- Dining at The Horse Raddish
- Tour & Tasting at Cana’s Feast Winery
Stayin the “Great Little Town” of Carlton, located in Oregon’s Willamette Valley Wine Country. The romantic B&B has spacious rooms with whirlpool tubs, a gourmet breakfast served each morning, and a blend of classic elegance with modern amenities.
Enjoy a private tour and tasting at the state-of-the-art Carlton Winemakers Studio! Carlton Winemakers Studio is a cooperative winery where numerous winemakers craft premium Oregon wines in one shared space. ou will visit our state-of-the-art tasting room where you can taste our wines and learn about the unique and charming stories behind each label. Come see why Food & Wine Magazine says we’re “Just Plain Cool!”
For a delicious meal use the $25 gift certificate to The Horse Radish: a charming restaurant, wine and cheese bar located in Carlton and operated by former Bend-ites, Sean and Julie Davis!
Want more wine??? Good! You also have a tour & tasting at Cana’s Feast Winery, a small winery that cares deeply about quality wines and genuine hospitality. Your trip to Carlton will be filled with wine, wonder and whimsy!
Please note: To schedule lodging, contact the R.R. Thompson (valid Sunday – Thursday based on availability). Good through December 2018. To book the wine tours & tastings contact Carlton Winemakers Studio, and Cana’s Feast Winery.
Contributed by: Cana’s Feast Winery, The Horse Radish, R.R. Thompson House Bed & Breakfast, The Carlton Winemakers Studio
236. Dinner for 8 with Wine Pairings at 900 Wall!
Gather friends, family, or colleagues and enjoy a five-course dinner for 8 with wine pairings to be served at 900 Wall Restaurant. Wine will be paired with dinner from the over 200 labels carried by 900 Wall.
- 5-course dinner for 8
- Wine Pairings from 900 Wall
Cheers to a fabulous night of food, wine and friends!
Please note: Reservation is required 30 days in advance. Please call and/or email Katie Egge, owner/manager, to make the reservation: (541) 323-6295 or email@example.com. Reservation must be confirmed by Katie Egge. Certificate must be presented at time of reservation and certificate does not include additional menu items (beer, liquor, etc…) nor gratuity. Certificate good through July 2019.
Contributed by: 900 Wall Restaurant
237. Salon Envy Spa Basket!
Luxurious Spa Pedicure basket including:
· 5 Spa Pedicure Certificates
· Cote d’Azur Hand Cream
· Cote d’Azur Travel Hand Cream
· Cote d’Azur Refresher
· Cote d’Azur Scrub
· Flip Flops
· Mini Champagne bottles!
Grab your girlfriends and get Pedi’s, or save them all for yourself and have fabulous toes all season long!
Contributed by: Nicole Earl, Salon Envy
238. 4 Tickets to Steve Miller Band & Peter Frampton plus dining and lodging!
Enjoy wine tasting at Va Piano and dinner at Greg’s Grill before soaking in the sounds of Steve Miller Band and Peter Frampton. After the show, stay at Tetherow and wake up to a round of golf!
· 4 concert tickets | Tuesday, August 21, 6:30 PM | Les Schwab Amphitheater
· One night stay at Tetherow and one round of golf
· $100 gift card to Greg’s Grill
· $40 wine tasting at Va Piano
Contributed by: Les Schwab Amphitheater, Greg’s Grill, Tetherow, Va Piano