100. Wine Cooler Filled with Wine!
This gorgeous, Summit Commercial Refrigerated Merchandiser, with 27 bottle capacity, digital thermostat, LED light, adjustable shelves, double pane tempered glass door and black cabinet finish could be yours!
The Wine Cooler will arrive with 12 bottles and a bonus Magnum of wine waiting for you to enjoy!
- Clautiere Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles 2012 Magnum
- Ballard Lane Zinfandel Paso Robles 2014 (2 bottles)
- Martian Uforic Albarino Sta. Barbara County 2015
- Nielson Chardonnay Sta. Maria Valley Santa Barbara 2014 (2 bottles)
- Pulgas Ranch Cabernet Napa Valley 2007 (2 bottles)
- Sanford Rosé of Pinot Noir Sta Rita Hills Santa Barbara 2015 (2 bottles)
- Sanford Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills Santa Barbara 2015
- Sanford Sta. Rita Hills Chardonnay 2013
- Sunstone Viognier Sta. Barbara County 2015
Contributed by: Bargreen Ellingson, Clautiere Vineyard, Martian Ranch & Vineyard, Nielson Wines, Pulgas Ranch, Sanford Winery, Sunstone Winery, Turn Key Brands
101. Magnum of Garnet Pinot Noir
Garnet Vineyards focuses on cool-climate Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays from estate vineyards in the acclaimed coastal regions of Carneros, Monterey and the Sonoma Coast. This Rodgers Creek Pinot Noir is sourced from a single site high upon a ridge exposed to the extremes of wind and fog from the Pacific Ocean as well as San Francisco Bay. The result? A magnum of 100% Pinot Noir with classic cool-climate characteristics for your sipping pleasure!
- Garnet Vineyards Rodgers Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast 2012 Magnum
Contributed by:Plata Wine Partners
102. A Trifecta of Premium Oregon Pinot Noir Magnums
The Willamette Valley received the prestigious 2016 Wine Region of the Year award from Wine Enthusiast Magazine. This trio of Pinot Noir magnums will allow you to taste, first-hand, why Oregon’s very own Willamette Valley is recognized for world-class wines. Do you have a social gathering coming up? Consider popping the corks on these three distinct wines and invite your guests to taste the terroir of the Willamette Valley! To complement your Oregon wine tasting pleasure, enjoy two, gorgeous, New World Pinot Noir glasses made by the Riedel wine glass company.
- Lange Estate Winery & Vineyards Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2013 Magnum
- Et Fille Wines Heredity Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2012 Magnum
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Elton Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hill 2012 Magnum
Contributed by:Et Fille Wines, Lange Estate Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards
103. Insta-Party Pack, 4 Magnums!
Head High Wines Founder, Bill Price, left the corporate boardroom for a life among the vines in Sonoma County. The result: a wine business committed to balance, fostering community, enriching the environment, and delivering vitality. The vineyard selections for these Head High red blends (Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet, Zin, and Grenache) range from the cool, rolling, Sonoma Valley to the rugged hills of the Mayacamas Range.
- Head High Wines Red Blend 2013 Magnum (2 bottles)
- Head High Wines Red Blend 2014 Magnum (2 bottles)
Contributed by:Three Sticks, Head High Wines
104. Folin Wines
Folin Wines, based in Southern Oregon’s wine country, has caught the wine media’s attention as an unpretentious producer of premium wines. Winemaker Rob Folin often wears a camouflage jacket in the tasting room! His unassuming nature is complemented by his intense dedication to the family’s 1,500 case production, located just north of Medford, Oregon. This trio of Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvedre vintages, all sourced from the Folin Vineyard in the Rogue Valley AVA, will tickle the palate in a distinctly Southern Oregon style!
- Folin Cellars Misceo GSM Rogue Valley 2010
- Folin Cellars Misceo GSM Rogue Valley 2012
- Folin Cellars Misceo GSM Rogue Valley 2013
Contributed by: Folin Cellars
105. Beautiful British Columbia Wine Experience for 2
Experience the “Secrets of Summerland” wine tour for 2 people. On the tour you will visit five wineries in the Summerland region of British Columbia and enjoy lunch at Zias Stonehouse Restaurant. Your tour includes five hours of wine touring with door to door service from hotel to winery!
You will stay at the Summerland Resort Hotel for 2 nights, a beautiful home away from home!
Please note: Must book wine tour three weeks in advance. Gratuity for lunch and tour not included. Call hotel directly to book – need to present gift certificate upon arrival. Please reference gift certificate when making hotel reservation. Call 877-494-8111 to make hotel reservation.
Contributed by: Ogopogo Tours, Summerland Resort Hotel
106. Meet Amista, Tour & Tasting in Sonoma, for 6!
Visit the Dry Creek Valley estate of Amista Vineyards in Sonoma County and discover why they’re known to pair wine with life! Immerse yourself in the lush environs during the Estate Vineyard Adventure Tour and Tasting!
This guided tour for 6 includes visiting “The Pond” on a 20 acre property that is used to help restore the natural fish habitat in Dry Creek.
This tour experience includes 2 bottles of “Gene’s Block Zinfandel” to take home following your visit!
Please note: Please call to schedule 707-431-9200. Good through April 2019.
Contributed by: Amista Vineyards
107. Sonoma Coast Darlings – A 6-pack of Pinot Noir
These three producers – Anthill Farms, Arista Winery, and Sojourn Cellars – demonstrate wine as a conduit for good living. Each winery was formed by friends coming together over a love of wine; and, in the case of Arista, how the world of wine flows through three generations of family. We are excited to offer these small-production Pinot Noir wines that emphasize a Sonoma sense of place with every taste.
- 2013 Anthill Farms Harmony Lane Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- 2014 Anthill Farms Harmony Lane Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- 2015 Arista Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- 2016 Arista Russian River Valley Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- 2014 Sojourn Cellars Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
- 2015 Sojourn Cellars Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
Contributed by:Bob & Carolyn Dietz
108. Phelps Creek Tour & Tasting in Hood River for 6!
The Columbia Gorge is a breathtaking place to visit. Add wine and you have one more reason to travel to the Hood River area. Enjoy an in-depth tour of Phelps Creek Vineyard,with full views of Mt. Hood,followed by a seated tasting of current wines and paired snacks. Your intrepid leader for this tour: Phelps Creek Vineyard founder, Bob Morus.
To take home tonight:
Phelps Creek Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Phelps Creek Pinot Noir 2014
Phelps Creek Chardonnay 2016
Please note: Limited to six guests; expires July 21, 2019.
Contributed by:Phelps Creek Vineyard
109. Dundee Hills Tasting & Tour, for 6
The Dundee Hills AVA in the Willamette Valley is know in wine circles as the epicenter of Oregon Pinot Noir. The region planted its first grape vines over 50 years ago and is a mecca for wine enthusiasts. Located just 28 miles southwest of Portland, the Dundee Hills makes for a sophisticated – and tasty – getaway from Bend. We have three very special tours, tastings, and a wine country lunch to offer with this package. Kick off the day in the caves at Archery Summit followed by the Legacy Tour & Tasting at Stoller and lunch. Round out the afternoon by taking it all in at the beautiful L’Angolo Estate. To complement your Oregon wine tasting pleasure, enjoy two, gorgeous, New World Pinot Noir glasses made by the Riedel wine glass company.
To take home tonight:
- Archery Summit Premier Cuvee Pinot Noir 2014
- L’Angolo Pinot Noir Dundee Hills 2015
- Stoller Family Estate Reserve Pinot Noir Dundee Hills 2016
Please note: Good through July 19, 2019. Please contact Sarah Wolcott at KIDS Center at least three weeks in advance of desired dates to schedule this wine country experience. SWolcott@kidscenter.org. Some dates may be unavailable due to prior reservations. Gift certificates must be present to redeem.
Contributed by:Stoller Family Estate, L’Angolo, and Archery Summit and wine by Hayden Homes and Friends of KIDS Center
110. Take a Walk Down Limerick Lane!
Enjoy a magnum of this beautiful blend that happens to be the the most sought after wine from Limerick Lane Cellars!
- Limerick Lane Cellars “1023” Blend Sonoma County 2015 Magnum
The winning bidder will bypass the waitlist and be immediately added to Limerick Lane Cellars’s top tier mailing list! Being on “The List” ensures you will have access to future releases of 1023!
Once you taste it, we promise you will want more!
Contributed by:Limerick Lane Cellars
111. Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 4-Pack
All premium producers of Willamette Valley based Pinot Noir, these four wineries are past participants of Cork & Barrel event fundraising! We are excited to showcase a4-pack of their site-specific wines. Pop the corks on these four at a dinner party and try to identify the differences between the Chehalem Mountains, Dundee Hills, and the Bernau Block at Willamette Valley Vineyards! To complement your Oregon wine tasting pleasure, enjoy two, gorgeous, New World Pinot Noir glasses made by the Riedel wine glass company.
- Adelsheim Breaking Ground Pinot Noir 2014
- Archery Summit Premiere Cuveé Pinot Noir 2014
- L’Angolo Pinot Noir Dundee Hills 2015
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Bernau Block Pinot Noir 2013
Contributed by:Adelsheim Vineyard, Archery Summit Winery, L’Angolo Estate, Willamette Valley Vineyards
112. Juicy Rebound Tour & Tasting with the Winemaker for 6 guests, plus wine!
This tour and tasting for 6 at Juicy Rebound in Napa Valley boasts a very special guest: the winemaker! ! Juicy Rebound is a boutique production of wines based on Rhone varietals by famed Napa Valley-based winemaking duo Douglas and Mary Danielak, founders of the Pont Neuf brand. Their California wines have a distinctive French accent stemming from Douglas and Mary’s time learning how to make wine in France. This Napa Valley tour and tasting is the perfect addition to any visit to California wine country.
To take home tonight:
- Juicy Rebound Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast 2016 (6 bottles)
Contributed by:Juicy Rebound
113. Seghesio Magnum Trio!
Seghesio Family Vineyards is woven into the fabric and history of the Sonoma County wine industry. Edoardo Seghesio, an Italian immigrant and winemaker, planted his first Zinfandel vine in 1895! We are proud to have Seghesio here at this year’s Cork & Barrel as a winery partner. Enjoy this trio of Zinfandel from one of the most storied producers in Sonoma County!
- Seghesio Family Vineyards Zinfandel Sonoma County 2015 Magnums (3 Magnums)
Contributed by: Crimson Wine Group
114. Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Noir Collection!
Looking to stock up your wine cellar? Start here! Willamette Valley Vineyards has contributed five bottles of their 2015 Estate Pinot Noir and Bernau Block. Willamette Valley Vineyards founder, Jim Bernau, planted the vines for the Estate Vineyard using a Christmas tree planter pulled behind his 33 horsepower tractor! Have you visited this winery? You need to. It is truly one of the most gorgeous tasting experiences in Oregon! To complement your Oregon wine tasting pleasure, enjoy two, gorgeous, New World Pinot Noir glasses made by the Riedel wine glass company.
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir 2015 (3 bottles)
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Bernau Block Pinot Noir 2015 (2 bottles)
Contributed by: Willamette Valley Vineyards
115. An Evening at The Moon: Dinner and Brewery Tour for 4 at Silver Moon Brewing!
Learn all about the history of the 3rd brewery in Bend while touring our original downtown brewhouse. Savor dinner in our newly remodeled restaurant and try our delicious beer!
- Brewery Tour for 4
- Dinner and Beer Certificate
Please note: Contact Silver Moon pub manager at least seven days in advance to schedule (valid Sunday-Wednesday). We will cover your food and/or beer tab in the dining room up to $100.00 merchandise not included). Good through July 2019.
Contributed by: Silver Moon Brewing
116. Golf at Crooked River Ranch
Get outside and enjoy the beauty of Central Oregon!
Bid on a round of Golf for 2 at the Crooked River Ranch Golf Club.
- 18 holes of golf for 2
- Cart included
Please note: Contact golf club to schedule, good through June 2019.
Contributed by: Crooked River Ranch Golf Club
117. Paint and Furnish!
Lingering paint project getting you down? Let Webfoot help!
Painter For A Day includes:
- A Webfoot painting technician and eight hours of their quality painting service
- Two gallons of premium paint (a $60 paint value!)
Plus, enjoy a $50 gift card to Furnish, a Bend based modern furniture store, to add some oomph to your project!
Color me excited!
Please note: Webfoot certificate and Furnish certificate good through August 2019.
Contributed by: Furnish, Webfoot Painting
118. Let’s Party…KIDS!
Party time for your favorite KIDDO and their crew!
This party package includes:
- 1 hour of jump time at Mountain Air for 8
- 3 free pizzas at Pappy’s Pizzeria… plus all the fun Pappy’s game room has to offer!
- Passes to the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver for 8
- $50 gift certificate from Pixy Pics to capture this memory!
This party is popular for ages 5 and up.
Jumping, pizza, stars… let’s party!
Please note: Mountain Air passes not valid weekends or holidays and may not be combined with other discounts.
Contributed by: Mountain Air Trampoline Park, Oregon Observatory, Pappy’s Pizzeria, Pixy Pics
119. Big Play Thing Party at Cascade Indoor Sports
Win two hours worth of Big Play Thing partying at Cascade Indoor Sports!
15 lucky participants will have access to Central Oregon’s newest and largest indoor play structure. From the racing slides to the foam forest, there are 7,000 square feet’s worth of adventure to be had! This party is popular for ages 4-10.
Win this package and you will be provided with the following:
- Admission for up to 15 climbers
- 15 FREE admission passes for a return visit
- Permission to bring in outside food or drink (no outside alcohol)
- Two hours of climbing fun
- A designated party area decorated with tables, chairs, and table cloths
- $50 gift certificate to Pixy Pics to capture these memories!
Please note: Must present certificate for payment and call in advance to schedule your party. Parties are booked based upon availability and good through 03-31-19.
Contributed by: Cascade Indoor Sports, Pixy Pics
120. Friends and Family Movie Night with Bronx Born Pizza!
Let’s have a fun night out with pizza and movies! Grab family and friends and enjoy pizza, then catch a flick on the silver screen.
- 10 Regal Cinemas movie tickets
- Bronx Born Pizza, $60 certificate
Pizza and popcorn…it’s movie time!
Please note: Must be redeemed at theater box office. Not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchase.
Contributed by: Bronx Born Pizza, Pinnacle Architecture & Friends
121. Hobo Handbag
Hobo Handbags are simple, functional, and beautiful. Like pairing your favorite jeans with your most comfortable boots, get ready to look effortlessly chic with a Hobo Handbag of your very own.
We hope you like timeless style since, just like wine, these bags only get better with age.
- 1 Hobo Handbag
Get ready for compliments, we promise you will love this bag!
Contributed by: Clementine Urban Mercantile & Hello Sunshine
122. Portland Getaway for 2 at “The Most Beautiful Hotel in Oregon”!
- Lodging at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco
- Dining at Red Star Tavern
- Entertainment at White Bird, a performance dance company
- 1, $50 gift certificate to Pixy Pics to capture these memories forever!
Enjoy one night in a Deluxe Guest room at the artful and eclectic Kimpton Hotel Monaco! With their luxe amenities, plush robes, social activities in the lobby, and morning coffee it’s no wonder Architectural Digest named the Monaco “the most beautiful hotel in Oregon” 2017!
Use your $50 gift certificate to dine at the in-hotel Red Star Tavern. Here you will find a spacious, warm space serving Northwest-inspired American dishes created with ample use of local, organic ingredients. Open for every eating occasion from breakfast to late-night snacking, Red Star Tavern is a hot spot worth dropping by any time thirst or hunger strikes.
Immerse yourself in culture with 2 tickets to White Bird, a dance performance company dedicated to excellence in dance. White Bird is committed to bringing the best local, regional, national, and international dance companies to Portland.
Let’s getaway to Portland!
Please note: Hotel requires advance reservation (excludes July, August, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day and other blackout dates) and is good through June 2019. Contact White Bird to schedule dance performance.
Contributed by: Kimpton Hotel Monaco, Pixy Pics, Red Star Tavern, White Bird
123. Pet Lover’s Picnic Bag and Wine!
This Pet Lover’s Picnic Bag is filled with everything your fur-baby will love!
- Picnic Bag can double as a cooler and has its own bottle opener
- Bag is stuffed with awesome toys, treats and chews
- Wine is well, fabulous! Dunham Cellars Three Legged Red 2015
Contributed by: Bend Pet Express
124. The Dailey Method, unlimited classes!
Feel the burn… in a good way!
We’re ready to help you transform your life.
The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. Combining the best of Pilates, yoga, and ballet barre training, classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offer extreme benefits for body and mind.
- 1 month of unlimited classes at The Dailey Method Bend
- Dailey Method gift bag
- Dailey Method socks to use in the studio
Win this package and you will be on your way to reaching new goals, meeting new friends, and creating a healthier you!
Contributed by: The Dailey Method
125. Portland Escape for 2, A Taste Of All Portland Has To Offer!
Your one night stay in a Deluxe King Room at the Mark Spencer Hotel includes all the comforts to make your stay fabulous.
While in town, select a performance to any 2018-2019 Portland Center Stage performance. Portland Center Stage at The Armory is the largest theater company in Portland that produces a mix of beloved classics, contemporary plays, and world premieres!
You will also enjoy “The Best of Portland Food Tours,” from Eat Adventures! Eat Adventures combines sightseeing with mouth-watering culinary experiences. Transportation, food, drink, and foodie guide are included in every tour.
Before you leave town, be sure to savor the culinary creations of Cassidy’s!
- Lodging at the Mark Spencer Hotel, 1 night
- Portland Center Stage performance of your choice!
- Dining with Eat Adventures Food Tours
- Dining with Cassidy’s, $75 gift certificate
- $50 gift certificate to Pixy Pics to capture these travel memories forever!
Please note: Mark Spencer certificate not valid on holidays. Parking not included ($25.00 per night). Subject to availability – blackout dates apply; must present certificate upon registration. Portland Center Stage Expires June 16, 2019. Excludes Friday & Saturday performances, special engagements, and productions in the Ellyn Bye Studio. Eat Adventures tours happen on Thursdays, Saturdays or Sundays at 3:30 p.m. Tour must be booked two weeks in advance by contacting Eat Adventures Food Tours. Must be 21+ and gratuity not included.Cassidy’s certificate, gratuity not included, good through July 2019.
Contributed by: Cassidy’s Restaurant & Catering, Eat Adventures Food Tours, Mark Spencer Hotel, Pixy Pics, Portland Center Stage
126. Beauty & Bubbles with your Bestie!
Grab your bestie and get ready for a fun day of beauty and bubbles!
Each of you will enjoy a mani or pedi with Muna at Appollo Beauty and Tanning Salon! Or… treat yourself twice!
To take home tonight:
- Domaine Chandon XO Rebecca Minkoff Winter Limited Edition Brut California Champagne
- 2 Mani/Pedi certificates
Please note: Contact Muna, at Appollo Salon & Spa, to schedule.
Contributed by: Friends of KIDS Center, Muna Mackey
127. 2 Tickets to the Portland Trail Blazers!
2 tickets to a 2018/2019 regular season Portland Trail Blazers game at the MODA center in Portland!
Please note: Two tickets to a mutually agreed upon 2018/2019 regular season Portland Trail Blazers game at MODA center in Portland. To redeem, contact Jess Hanson/Horizon Broadcasting Group 541-383-3825 by October 1, 2018 and present certificate to secure tickets.
Contributed by:Horizon Broadcasting Company
128. Private Aerial Yoga Class for 11!
Enjoy a private one hour Aerial Yoga class for you and 10 friends at Wren & Wild!
- 1 private Aerial Yoga class for 11
- Everything you need for class (props, mats, silks, instructor) is provided by Wren & Wild
- $50 gift certificate to Pixy Pics to capture these memories forever!
Make memories and swing from the silks while getting a workout and a deep stretch!
Please note: To schedule, coordinate with Wren & Wild.
Contributed by: Pixy Pics, Wren & Wild
129. Silver Thaw by Marjorie Wood Hamlin
This beautiful piece that was on display in the United Nations and a part of the Florence Italy International Contemporary Biennale Show (December 2011) can now be enjoyed in your own home! The artist, Marjorie Wood Hamlin, now lives in Bend, Oregon and shares her talent with our community.
- Silver Thaw Melting Glaciers: “Silver Thaw” by Marjorie Hamlin.
Contributed by: Bob & Betsey Unger
130. Wine Lover’s Picnic Basket
Love Wine? Love Picnics? This basket is for you!!!
- Picnic Basket
- Plates & glasses
- Two bottles of wine
- A cozy blanket
- Surprise wine accessories!
You pick the time and invite the guests… the rest is in the basket!
Contributed by: Directors Mortgage
131. Brasada Stay & Play!
This package includes one night in a ranch house suite and two rounds of golf for 2! Perfect for a staycation!!
Stay & Play includes:
- Two rounds of golf at Brasada Canyons (includes golf cart!)
- Ranch House Suite at Brasada!
Enjoy Brasada’s pool, spa, and abundant activities!
Please note: Not valid during public holidays, special events, or weekend days June 1 – September 10; maximum two guests. Excludes gratuity and alcohol, expires July 19, 2019. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in suites.
Contributed by: Brasada Ranch
132. Cyclebar Team Building Class for up to 50! Fabulous activity for a Corporate Team Building Event!
Free Private Group Indoor Cycle Ride for up to 50 people at Bend’s new Cyclebar!
Your guests will enjoy:
- An amazing “cycle-star” instructor
- All the gear they’ll need!
- Heart pumping music
- An upbeat, positive attitude!
- Beverage or libation following your ride
- Everything you need to “Rock Your Ride!”
- $50 gift certificate to Pixy Pics to make these memories last forever!
Get your team together for a “wheelie” great time!
Please note: To redeem contact email@example.com, good through January 21, 2019.
Contributed by: Cyclebar, Pixy Pics
133. Put Your Best Face Forward with BodyBrite!!!
Exfoliate, polish, and renew.
For a gorgeous glow that lasts, a microdermabrasion is your smart choice. It is one of the most common non invasive cosmetic treatments used to renew and nourish dull, damaged skin. It is also widely used to treat blemishes and skin damage due to sun exposure.
- 3 Microdermabrasion Facials by BodyBrite!!!
Ideal for face, neck, or hands, this treatment gently removes the outer layers of skin cells without irritation or discomfort. The exfoliation cleans pores, stimulates collagen growth, and improves blood circulation. Your skin renews beautifully leaving you with a polished, healthy complexion free of blemishes, bothersome wrinkles, crow’s feet and age spots.
Contributed by: BodyBrite
134. Local Shopping Spree!!!
No browsing for you at these Bend favorites!
- $50 gift certificate – Ju Bee Lee
- $50 gift certificate – Brave Collective
- $25 gift certificate – Faveur Eclectic Unique Boutique
- $50 gift certificate- Athleta
Get your shopping shoes ready, this is going to be a fun day!
Contributed by: Athleta, Brave Collective, Ju Bee Lee, Diane Seals
135. Bountiful Bigfoot Beverages Basket with Pepsi products for a year!!!
The Bigfoot Beverages Basket:
- 1 gift certificate for any case of 12 oz Pepsi products each month for a year!!!
- 3 Pepsi Koozies
- 1 Bend Brewing t-Shirt
- 1 Monkless t-Shirt
- 1 Goodlife hat
- 1 20 oz Pepsi
- 1 20 oz Dr. Pepper
- 1 20 oz Mountain Dew
- 1 Atlas Vanilla Pear Cider
- 1 6 pk Sunriver Rippin
- 1 Ace Pineapple Cider
- 1 Dear Mom White wine
- 1 Dear Mom Red wine
- 1 Ninkasi growler
- 2 Bigfoot pub glasses
- 1 Pair of Bigfoot sunglasses
- 1 Bigfoot pocket size multi tool
- 1 Pair of Bigfoot socks
What else do you need? This beverage basket is bountiful!
Contributed by: Bigfoot Beverages
136. Date Night for A Year!
12 Date Night activities for you and a date to have a blast all year!
- 2 passes (two 10-ticket packs) to Bend Film Festival, May 2019!
- 2 tickets to A Sip of Cork & Barrel, July 2019!
- 2 Regal Movie tickets
- Whitewater rafting trip for 2 from WorldMark’s Seventh Mountain Resort
- Pine Tavern, $60 gift certificate
- Broken Top Bottle Shop, $50 gift certificate
- Cafe Sintra, $50 gift certificate
- Noi Thai Cuisine, $50 gift certificate
- Cascade Lakes Brewery, $50 gift certificate
- McKay Cottage Restaurant, $30 gift certificate
- Portello Wine Café, $25 gift certificate
- Jackson’s Corner, $25 gift certificate
- Pixy Pics, $50 gift certificate to make these memories last a lifetime!
To take home tonight:
- Escapada, Vinho Branco, white wine, Portugal, 2016 (2 bottles courtesy of Cafe Sintra)
Cue the Romance!!!
Please note: Regal tickets must be redeemed at theater box office. Not valid for special events, private screenings, or online ticket purchase. To schedule rafting, contact 541-693-9124. Certificate is good through 9/30/2019. To secure A Sip of Cork & Barrel Tickets simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your names for the 2019 event.
Contributed by: Bend Film, Broken Top Bottle Shop, Cafe Sintra, Cascade Lakes Brewing Company, Friends of KIDS Center, Jackson’s Corner, McKay Cottage Restaurant, Noi Thai Cuisine, Pinnacle Architecture, Pine Tavern, Portello Wine Cafe, Seventh Mountain Resort
137. 4 Tickets to Brandi Carlile!
- Enjoy the sounds of Brandi Carlile!
- 4 tickets
- $100 gift card to Greg’s Grill
- $50 gift card to 10 Barrel
- Saturday, August 25, 6:30 PM
- Les Schwab Amphitheater!
Contributed by: Les Schwab Amphitheater, Greg’s Grill, 10 Barrel